- Line Marker paint is packed in a large 750ml aerosol. A dense paint with excellent coverage that is water resistant when dry.
- Can be used on concrete, stone, tarmac, grass, gravel, soil, glass, pavement and metal.
- LM-90 can be used in an inverted position applied by hand but also fits all popular line marking paint spray application machines such as transfer wheel and aerosol applicator.
- Ideal for marking identification lines, road marking, construction marking and pavement marking.
- Used in an inverted position for simple and quick application.
- When dry the product is suitable for survey work, road repair or the marking of car parks, car parking bays, railways, ports, factories, and schools.
- It is also used on stair-treads, roads, tennis hard courts factories, kerbs, warehouses and runways.
Delivery and Returns Content description.