- A Jubilee Clip is a circular metal band or strip combined with a worm gear fixed to one end.
- It is designed to hold a soft, pliable hose onto a rigid circular pipe, or sometimes a solid spigot, of smaller diameter.
- Jubilee Clips are generally made of stainless steel or galvanised or electro-plated steel.
- Rotating the screw has the effect of changing the diameter of the circle formed by the band.
- Jubilee Clips are available in a range of sizes (diameters). Larger-diameter Jubilee Clips tend to have wider bands.
- Sold separately