Inverter Welder GYSMI 160P
Inverter Welder GYSMI 160P at Camrose Country Hardware. On offer for a fantastic price of £170 + VAT.
Weighing only 4.1kg, this welder is very portable meaning you can carry it around any site with ease. It can weld 3.2mm electrodes off a 13a standard plug with with no problems. You can use rutile, basic, stainless steel and cast iron electrodes in direct current (DC).
All included are the electrode holder, earth cable and a portable carry case. The inverter welder provides protection when working on generator sets and against power supply voltage variations.
- Anti-stick function
- Arc force improves the arc stability
- Hot start optimizes the ignitio
- Duty cycle 40°C – 100 %: 14 A
- Electrodes diameter: 4 mm
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Duty cycle bij 40°C – 60 %: 85 A
- Max. primaire stroom (A): 16 A
- No-load voltage (V): 72 V
- Power supply: 230 V
- Welding current 230V: 10 – 160 A